This New Years Eve experience the extravagant high life of the 1920's sophistication and elegance.
The romance and intrigue of The Great Gatsby comes alive inside this exclusive Stan Mansion.
You will be spoiled with luxury, excellence, beauty and perfection from the moment you step through its magnificent grand entrance.
Stan Mansion is a Chicago landmark rich with history and architectural detailing a Perfect Great Gatsby's setting . Constructed in 1921 with the spirit of the Renaissance and European decadence, the awe inspiring interior is the perfect setting to bid farewell to 2013 and to welcome 2014 in true five star, white glove fashion.
Impeccable service, elegant sit down dinner, six hour premium open bar and Amy D spinning intoxicating beats will make this New Year's Eve gala an event of a lifetime!
Dance the night away on the beautiful dance floor in the majestic Ballroom with its breathtaking architecture accented with soaring 35' ceilings, impressive décor and high energy.
Bring exclusivity to new heights and reserve your table and be the envy of all!
Highlights to the most exclusive NYE soiree in Chicago include:
• Live Jazz performance
• Live DJ Performance spinning sets of your favorite music
• Butler passed hors D'Oeuvres 8pm-9:00pm
• Elegant Sit down dinner 9:00 to 10:30 pm
• Festive NYE Party Favors
• Live NYE 2013 countdown
• Champagne toast at midnight
Dressing in the theme of the 1920s is an absolute must to enjoy the lifestyle of the rich and famous.
This New Year's Eve 2014, surround yourself with the opulence and splendor of the one and only Stan Mansion, a universal symbol of luxury in Chicago.
Before December 25 ,2013 :
Individual tickets $150.00
Table of 10 $1500.00 including 3 bottles of Champagne
Menu- New Year’s Eve Event at Stan Mansion
Butler Style Passed Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Shrimp and Scallop Citrus Mojito Ceviche served on a Taco Shell
- Smoked Duck Mousse in Savory Herbed Profiterole with Orange Marmelade
- Deviled Quail Eggs with Black Caviar
- Traditional Cream of Asparagus Velouté with Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 2014 Waldorf Salad with Honey Crisp & Gala Apples, Celery Roots, Candied Walnuts, Red Seedless Grapes and Honey Sage Dressing Served on a Bed of Boston Bib Lettuce
- Slowly Braised Boneless Short Ribs topped with Cognac & Demi-Glaze Reduction
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Tossed Fresh Lemon, Provencal Herbs & Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Garlic Red Mashed Potatoes with White Cheddar Cheese & Crème Fraîche
Coffee Station with French Roast Coffee, Decaf & Hot Teas
Ambrosia Cake – Hazelnut & Chocolate Cake with White Chocolate Mousse & Raspberry and Hazelnut Mousse
Open Flamed Marinated Grilled Chicken Sliders tossed with Rice Vinegar, Chili Flakes and Teriyaki Sauce Served on a Mini Pretzel Bun
This is a Black –Tie Affair for 21 and over
Coat Check (provided by and responsibility of venue – additional $3 charge not included with ticket)
Valet Service (provided by and responsibility of venue – additional $10 not included with ticket